What is donation?
It is a voluntary, supportive and altruistic act by which a healthy male or female, made a transfer of their gametes, to be used for assisted reproduction center with the intention of achieving pregnancy in women in need.
It is a very simple way you can contribute to the happiness of many couples, and is financially compensated.
This donation is completely anonymous and strictly confidential between the Clinic and her/his donor.
Requirements to become a donor
- Have between 18 to 30 years old.
- Have an extraordinary quality of semen in the case of men, and a normal ovulatory function in the case of women.
- You should not suffer any sexually transmitted disease.
- You should not have genetic, congenital or hereditary (first-degree relatives must not suffer any of these diseases).
- A man should not exceed a total of 6 samples as a donor, and women a total 6 egg collection processes.
Steps to be a sperm donor
- An interview with our staff, which is given appointment to deliver a semen sample is performed. This sample is analyzed by a semen, bacterial culture and other related tests.
- Once confirmed the results of semen, we proceed to the sanitary control of STDs and genetic transmission and basic blood tests. After that a psychological examination performed. In this way, we ensure that the person is suitable for donation.
- From that moment, you should make visits to the center to donate.
Steps to be an egg donor
- An interview with our staff in which a complete medical history and a vaginal ultrasound examination is performed to rule out abnormalities of the reproductive tract is performed.
- We proceed to the sanitary control of STDs and genetic transmission and basic blood tests. After that a psychological examination performed. In this way, we ensure that the person is suitable for donation.
- From that moment, the procedure is coordinated to donate.
IF YOU WANT TO BE DONOR
Address: Kennedy Hospital Clinic, Gamma section, office # 11 (Guayaquil - Ecuador).